Thursday 17 November 2011

Swimming Club Champs!

My niece, whose back you are looking at, swims in the local club.  And they are in the middle of "Champs" right now.  She was desperate for her aunt to be there, so there I went!  It was great.  Bless her heart...I was so proud of her.  She won her heat for the 50 metres butterfly, and did very well with her 100 metres backstroke.
The top she's wearing is what the kids fondly refer to as their "teabags".  And on them, you can see the badges for the awards she has earned.  Her mother doesn't enjoy the sewing...maybe I'll take over the job for her?  We'll see.
In this next picture, she's wearing the blue cap, and is getting ready to launch off for the 'fly.
And this picture is what you get if you try to take a photo of your niece in the water!  HA.  She really does move it!  She has two new Personal Best times now, in both backstroke and fly.
Way to go, my girl!  I love my niece! 
:)x

No comments:

Post a Comment