Monday 7 November 2011

A Monday Mystery for you to Ponder!

I love to do needlework of many kinds.  Right now I am working on a sweet little cross stitch.  And this is your mystery for this week!  :)  What do you think this will be?  Of course I know..and of course, as part of 'the game', I'm not going to tell you!  As it progresses, there'll be more photographs, and gradually things will become clearer.
We (my parents and I) have had a busy-ish morning.  I had to go to the doctor earlier on..nothing too serious, just a check of the asthma, and I needed to get new prescriptions for my inhalers.  After being away from home for so long, it was interesting to see how the NHS GP surgeries have changed.  Basically nothing is too different, except for computers, of course, and the names of the doctors have changed, as most of the guys I knew back in the day have retired now.    Came home after finishing up in the pharmacy, and then 'attacked' the important tasks of drinking tea and eating toast!  And then I was just going to take a little walk on my own to collect acorns.  I have a wonderfully crafty idea, involving acorns, drills, spray paint and beads..  I promise to take pictures and show you how it all pans out.  Anyway, my Mum and Dad decided to come along with me on the collecting expedition...I'm glad my Dad used his walking stick..he is a little unsteady on his feet these days, and it was certainly not flat surfaces we were walking on.  We got a lovely bag of acorns - Dad pointed out a lot, and Mum and I collected.  This picture is of my parents walking ahead of me....
And this picture of the beautiful holly and berries is why my parents were ahead of me!  LOL  I'm feeling very pleased with this photo..even thinking of using it for my Christmas cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment