Wednesday 9 November 2011

It's been a Wordy Wednesday!

Why has it been a wordy day, do I hear you ask?  :)  Well, because I have been working on my CV (Resume) this morning, and getting it up to date and ready to send out here, there and everywhere, and also because I plan to talk and show books today!
After finishing up this computer work, it was a quietish afternoon, spent in the tool shed again, drilling more holes into more acorns.  This is the view of the house from the shed!  It's a lovely little bungalow. 

Do you have many books waiting by your bed to be read?  I really didn't have that many RIGHT NOW!  Only because my books are all in boxes, on a steamer ship somewhere, being shipped over here!  But books are most definitely one of my passions.  Now, I am not a speed reader...I do tend to take my time and enjoy what I read.  And no, I don't have one of the lovely posh Kindle things.  But still, a book is a book, however you get to read it.  It's wonderful, I think, how words, stringed together into sentences, can transport you away into their webs of intrigue and mystery, romance or fantasy!  The pile I have now by my bed includes
two books which my sister has lent to me.  And of course, the best book in this pile is The Bible.  No doubt.
First of all though, I have this book on the go.  So far I'm finding it to be a brilliant read!  Wicked good!!  :)  I bought it from the Salvation Army store right before I left the States, as my "Plane Book" ...a very good purchase for 47 cents!!!
What are you reading?  Whatever it is, I hope you're enjoying it!  And aren't we all thankful for the teachers and patient parents who taught us all to read, write and ...well, ok,  type!!!!!!!!!
Have a good day everyone!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment