Saturday 3 December 2011

Too busy living to blog!

I know... I suppose I've been missing in action a bit here.  But I'm fine.  Very busy the last couple of days though.  I have a job!!  That's the big news..and on Monday I'm starting my week of training.  And also, I got a car!  Well, okay...so it will actually be on the driveway on Monday, but it's mine...

Then I've been busy stitching... trying to work on my own cross stitch picture... also trying to get an oriental lady done for my niece for Christmas..and also working on little knitted teddy bears for gifts...  lots of pictures will follow..

And the picture is of the village Christmas Tree in Milford.  They turned on the lights yesterday evening....well, ok, so Penelope Keith turned the lights on actually.  At least she did lead the countdown!  :)  The local Vicar, Priest and the Pastor from my Church led some prayers, and our worship team led the crowd in carol singing.  After all the lights were on, we all went inside for mulled wine and mince pies...there were so many people in the hall that I'm sure the walls were heaving!!!  :)

Today, I was off to a couple of little craft fairs with my mother.  There were also little second hand stalls, and I got some china thimbles..a cookie jar, and a cute basket... will take photos of those things too. 

So much to do. And yet so little time!

Life is so good!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment